All the international students will require a student visa endorsed to this institution for joining full time course. No other endorsement is acceptable. Students wishing to join a research programme will require a research visa endorsed to this institution. The visa should be valid for the NRI (Non Resident Indian) students. Students who are doing full time course, in some other institutions, do not require a separate visa for joining part time courses provided that their current visa is valid for the entire duration of the course.
Persons Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) who possess either OCI or PIO card do not require Indian Visa. OCI and PIO card gives them freedom to visit India without Visa. OOCI and PIO cards are multi-purpose lifelong visa for visiting india. However, those PIOs who do not have PIO or OCI card have to apply for the student visa.
All international students wishing to undertake any research work or join a Ph. D or M. Phil. Programme will have to obtain prior security clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs and the approval of Department of Secondary & Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and this must be on the research visa endorsed to this Institution.
Application from with all details furnished. Photocopies of the following:
- Ø NRI bank account pass book ( front page)
- The passport of the parents having NRI status.
- The passport of the student ( except for NRI’s candidate).
- Ø Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi for students, who are pursuing a course not covered by CBSE / State Board etc. For more details regarding equivalency, one can visit the official website of PTU.
- Ø NRI Status Certificate in respect of father / mother.
- Ø Employers certificate of parent sponsoring the student.
- Ø Certificates of educational qualification 10 std/ 12std / Degree / Transfer certificate (as applicable to specific courses).
- Ø Photographs
- 10 passport size photographs
- 5 stamp size photographs.
- Ø Undertaking duly countered by Parent / Guardian.
Ø Demand Draft if applicable.