- International students shall be exempted from compulsory Urdu/ Hindi at undergraduate courses.
- Applicants should fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for admissions as per the requirements of the courses applied for.
- All attestation must be done by the concerned Embassy/ High Commission / Consulate of the relevant country in India. Documents without attestation shall be summarily rejected.
- International students (except PhD students) admitted in University / College shall produce STUDENT VISA within one month of completion of admission. In case of failure to obtain a visa within the stipulated period the admission shall cancelled.
- Candidate applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorised government agency as also duly certified by the Indian Embassy or Consulate.
- English translation of transcripts duly attested should be provided wherever necessary.
- Course material will be provided on payment, if required.
- Studies will be organized as per the decision of the Faculty.
All new International students are required to submit a certificate for HIV Test duly attested by the Medical Offices of the District Civil Hospital.