Scholarships for Indian Students
Synetic Business School (SBS) – a unit of not-for-profit charitable Zayn Educational Trust (ZET) – works in the field of education, consultancy, training, providing scholarships and financial assistance to students,, social empowerment assignments etc. The SBS campus – spread over 6 acres at Ramgarh on Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana – offers BBA, BCA & B.Com Professional affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar and an autonomous MBA program with placement assurance.
PTU has scholarship programs worth Rs. 2 Crore for the students of weaker section of the society.
SBS wants to make the best use of this grant by helping the students and their guardian to apply and get benefit of these scholarship and grants thus fulfilling their quality higher education dreams. At present there are three fee waiver schemes from which you can benefit:
- Fee Waiver for Low Income Group Students:
- Financial assistance for half free ship (50% OFF), if the total family income is less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs from all sources.
- Full Fee Waiver (100% FREE) in case the total family income is less than Rs. 1.20 lakhs
- Fee Waiver for Orphan Student:
- Parentless Student –100% Fee assistance if the total family income of the student is less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs from all sources.
- Fatherless Students – eligible for 50% or 100% financial assistance based on family income
- Corporate Scholarship for Students Rs.7000/annual (for three years)
- Scholarship from Ved Parchar Mandal of Rs.10,000/annual (for three years)
*Scholarships are available only for regular courses.
For any further detail call Mr. Manudeep Kaushal on +91-9646785090