WHY B.COM (HONS.) FROM SBS
As India becomes the world’s fastest growing economy, Bachelor’s degree in Commerce has gained importance over the years and has become a preferred qualification for graduate to pursue a career in Business, Commerce and Trade. B.Com (Hons.) is also an important educational landmark and prerequisite for a graduate as it opens up opportunities in private and public sector employment and self-employment (entrepreneurship/start-up). Those interested in higher education fields of commerce and business after B.Com can study Master of Commerce, Master of Financial Management and Master of Business Administration degree courses as well as Professional courses such as Company Secretary, Chartered Accountancy and Cost Accountancy.
SBS is now offering B.Com (Hons.) Degree course is 3 years duration and it is divided into 6 semesters. Honours give further edge to students!!!
- Three years, full-time degree course consisting of six academic semesters
- Excellent industry specific curriculum
- Continuous assessment and evaluation is based on During Semester Assessment and the Semester End Examination
- Delivered by accomplished faculty and renowned industry practitioners
- An extensive corporate interface with reputed companies across industry sectors.
In these days commerce stream is achieving laurels in the field of opportunities, eventually in corporate business and in employment too. You can go for MBA, DBM, MSW and similar PG courses after obtaining degree of Commerce. Because the present world is looking for those graduates who have acquired professional degrees too as its market demand. The B.Com (Hons) form SBS gives you this advantage.