SBS has made management research as one of its core activities right from inception. Like most of our activities, our stress in research too will be to conduct and encourage studies that focus on real world problems that focus on local, national, regional and international issues facing corporate, social and government organizations.
Over time, SBS shall develop separate chapters for Qualitative and Quantitative researches. These chapters shall not only conduct research through students, faculty and other experts associated with SBSbut also suggest Research Design and Methodology improvements in planning, commissioning, conducting, analyzing and compiling research results. To share the knowledge and gain from experience of others several publications are planned. These will include both empirical and non-empirical studies, general management thinking, business trends, practitioners views, book reviews and discussion on modern management theories and practices,
In search of excellence to become a B-School of global standards, we have already developed good linkages with senior faculty and management experts from USA and other parts of the world. Some of them are on our Advisory Boards. SBS has signed MOU with Modern Technology and Management Institute (MTMI), USA while talks are on for several other such partnerships and collaborations.
In collaboration with MTMI, Washington, SBS has been bringing out a Bi-Annual INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT. It is published online in the USA and in-print form in India.
Visit www.effectivemanagement.org to know more or read the latest issue of International Journal of Effective Management (IJEM).
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to IJEM
SBS is research based school having varied experienced and professionally qualified people from academic to industry background with exposure to Business Strategy, Business Restructuring, Human Resources and Training, Business Laws, Taxation, Legal due diligence exercise, Mergers and Acquisitions, etc.
The business areas SBS can lend advisory support and direct management consultancy are illustrated below:
- Project reports and feasibility studies;
- Market Research and Demand Studies;
- Financial Management Planning and Financial Policy Determination;
- Cost Management Planning and Cost determination;
- Capital Structure Planning and advice regarding raising Finance,
- Working Capital management;
- Management Accounting Systems including TCM, TQM, BPR, Cost of Capital and Value Analysis.
- Business Policy, Corporate Planning,
- Restructuring Organization Setup,
- Management Audit, Control Methods and Management Information and reporting.
- Behaviour development of human resources including design and conduct of training programs,
- Work Study, Time Study, Job description, Job Evaluation and Evaluation of Workload;
- System Analysis and Performance Management System, Personnel recruitment and selection; setting up executive Incentive Plans, Wage Incentive Plans.
- Marketing Strategies, Pricing Decisions, Channel management, Promotion & Brand Building, Outsourcing Strategy, Retail Management.
SBS have special regard and expertise in Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Management Consultancy.
In case you are interested in any of these services or want to know more about SBS Consultancy Services please call +91-161- 2843822 or visit us consultancy.sbs.ac.in