Master of Commerce (Prof.)
(Two Years Degree Course affiliated to I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.Approved by University Grants Commission, Govt of India.)
Total Seats: 30
- The course duration of M.COM is two years.
- The course is based on semester system.
Graduation (10+2+3) in any stream with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- No Entrance Test is Required.
- Applicants shall be allowed admission in the M.COM program based on Merit of past academic scores.
How to Apply:
- Application forms available at reception of SBS Collge. You can also apply online
- Application fee of Rs 500 is payable.
- Application forms, duly filled, can be submitted personally or by post at Synetic Business School, Ramgarh-Sahibana Link Road, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana – 141123
Reservations– As per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
Year 1: Rs. 38,250/-
Year 2: Rs. 35,650
Why Join M.COM at SBS?
- Lectures, Q&A sessions and motivational talks from renowned industrialists and successful entrepreneurs.
- Inter college business and current affair quizzes.
- Business plan competitions.
- Industrial Visits.
- Lectures by visiting faculty from renowned business schools and industries hailing from all over India.
- Firsthand experience on how to operate stocks through virtual software.
- Mock Interviews to prepare for placements.
- An Internship of 6 to 8 weeks with pan India companies.
- Workshops on personal grooming and professional etiquette.
- Month-long real-life boardroom business experience.
- International internship through AISEC
After doing M,COM from SBS, you will be good enough to:
- Start your own Business.
- Manage your current family business in any field.
- Become an Entrepreneur
- Work with any good company in the field of Marketing.
- Work with any good company in the field of Human Resource.
- Work with any good company in the field of Finance.
- Work with any good company in the field of Sale
- Manage teams in your Business and job.
- Pursue Ph.D. in the field of choice.
Work with any good bank not only in finance, but in sales, marketing, and HR also.
Why M.com at SBS